FORUM DE LA GUILDE CONSTELLATION
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

[WoW] les rogues encore les rogues :P

AuteurMessage
Alicia
Officier
Alicia

[WoW] les rogues encore les rogues :P Empty
MessageSujet: [WoW] les rogues encore les rogues :P   [WoW] les rogues encore les rogues :P EmptyJeu 29 Juin à 14:47

Comme le précise Drysc sur les forums américains :

I just came across a link for the video which I assume these threads are based on, and I think its one of the worst attempts at representing a class imbalance I have probably ever seen. I wholly question its validity, and if that cannot be questioned, the ability of the players involved. If anything, I laughed a whole lot and stared in amazement that it was being used to raise an argument.

As a rogue, hunters can get to me (mentally, fighting them can be frustrating), and they can be difficult if you arent prepared or in the mindset to be engaging them. Those situations or players that may be overwhelmed by a specific class do not mean that the current balance between classes needs to be addressed. Just because you are not winning does not mean no one is, or that a great injustice exists to undermine your class.

I understand and agree with many of the concerns brought up here daily, however bringing this video, or this claim, up as a common or consistent fact of life in World of Warcraft is not something that I or the designers are going to recognize as a catalyst for necessary change.

Can we all move on now? I'm hoping to have at least the first pass of information on the review available this Friday.

Traduction en cours ...

Nous en saurons plus ce vendredi Razz

Liens sur le forum anglais
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[WoW] les rogues encore les rogues :P
Page 1 sur 1